I just got back from an awesome, wonderful trip! It all started when my good friend, Kristi, called me to see if I could come out to New Hampshire for her annual Stampin' Up! big group get-together. She wanted LITTLE OLD ME to be her keynote speaker for her downline group, the New Stampshires!
Of course I said yes and she arranged all the details for my travel while I got ready with all my bestest Stampin' Up! business ideas. Here are Kristi and I in all our Stampin' Up! leader glory!

I stayed at Kristi's home in the lovely wooded forest hills of the Hudson, NH area.

Here is Kristi's cute family, they were a blast to hang out with! Brian, Kristi, Cam, and Colby in front.

They took me to an awesome homemade ice cream creamery type place. Yum.


Then Kristi took me to the best donut shop ever, yum.


THEN we went to a swell Boston Bakery, Mike's. Yes we were all about the food on this trip. Steph flew out with me and visited Kara so we all hooked up for some fun time in Boston. Here are Steph and Kristi enjoying their cannoli at the 'Big Dig' area--the freeway turned pretty park. Now the road is all underground. Groovy.

No one had to drag us to go shopping!!

We ate dinner at the Green Dragon Tavern. Many of the important planning meetings of the revolution happened here. It's the actual place where the conversation was overheard that spurred Paul Revere's famous ride--"The Redcoats are coming--"

I loved checking out Fenway! Kara did a great job showing us all the good stuff. I stayed with her the last couple of days. What a wonderful trip! Loved it!
1 comment:
Wow, look at you big wig! How fun to go out there for the SU event and then play. I LOVE Boston. I am dying to go back. Looks like you had a blast!!
Post a Comment