Meet the Happy Newlyweds!
Kaylyn and I have always been close, I was 11 when she was born and she is like a little sister to me. Her mom is my aunt Melanie, who was 11 when I was born and has always been like a big sister to me!
Here is Melanie's cute family:
Carey, Alexa, Jordan, Andrew & Kaylyn, Carson, Melanie, Randy and Sara. (Dylan is missing from the pic.)
Carey, Alexa, Jordan, Andrew & Kaylyn, Carson, Melanie, Randy and Sara. (Dylan is missing from the pic.)Fun highlights from the wedding day:
Getting ready!
Cutest Flower Girl ever, Lily Jane Barnard. She was pleased as punch that it was also her birthday and told everyone that fact.
Beatiful sisters
My BFF Stephanie Stowell came down and helped out a ton--doing hair and flowers. She always seems to save the day when we need her most! Thanks Steph!!
John's buddy Russ Mayo came and did the filming, which was so awesome of him! We both have great friends. And they are both available!! hmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment