Here are a few more pics taken at the Ward Christmas Party. We were in charge of the party and had fun planning all of it. There was great food and a really nice program--Drew actually was part of the program. He did a duet-"When Christmas Comes to Town" from Polar Express-with an older little girl in the ward, Megan Bullock. They were so cute together. I was so busy taking care of everything at the party I did not get a picture of that. But they were darling and sounded really great. At the end, Santa visited us from the North Pole! We were so happy he could drop in.
Our cute family-if I do say so myself.
Drew tells Santa about how he wants a Wii or a sticky hand for Christmas...
Lily Jane wishes for an Ariel doll...
Our cute family-if I do say so myself.
Lily Jane wishes for an Ariel doll...Here is the song Drew and Megan did:
"When Christmas Comes to Town"
Drew: I'm wishing on a star
And trying to believe
That even though it's far
He'll find me Christmas Eve
I guess that Santa's busy
Cause he's never come around
I think of him
When Christmas Comes to Town
Megan: The best time of the year
When everyone comes home
With all this Christmas cheer
It's hard to be alone
Putting up the Christmas tree
With friends who come around
It's so much fun
When Christmas Comes to Town
Megan: Presents for the children
Wrapped in red and green
Drew: All the things I've heard about
But never really seen
Megan: No one will be sleeping on
The night of Christmas Eve
Both: Hoping Santa's on his way
Megan: When Santa's sleigh bells ring
Drew: I listen all around
Megan: The herald angels sing
Drew: I never hear a sound
Megan: When all the dreams of children
Once lost will all be found
Drew: That's all I want
When Christmas Comes to Town
Both: That's all I want
When Christmas Comes to Town
No comments:
Post a Comment