Lily Jane really has been loving her pre-school.
On the last day before the break they had a fun Christmas program.
Here she is between one of her cute friends and the boy whom she insists is her "boyfriend". Oy vey.
They sang tons of songs! All complete with actions, of course.
More one-on-one time with Santa. This time she said. "Well I do still want the Ariel doll I told you about. But...if you have room in your sack, you could also bring a dolly who opens and shuts her eyes too..." (she may have been influenced by the songs from the program...)
They sang tons of songs! All complete with actions, of course.
1 comment:
Aww Gosh Soo Cute! I Love Your BLog! :D Your little family is s much fun! Thanks for putting up our wedding pictures i'm so excited to go get those printed haha need money first! I'm glad i get to be home for a few months to spend time with everyone during the holidays and birthdays! love you all! <3
Kaylyn
Post a Comment