One evening just for fun we pulled out the kites and ran up and down our sidewalk with them...the kids are getting really good at it! It doesn't even have to be windy. If you run fast enough, you make your own wind! :)
Jack just enjoys running around outside. In fact, he runs outside every chance he gets. Now that he can open doors on his own we have to be on high alert at all times!* * *
One day the kids left the markers out and Jack found them...
He was so funny with his coloring book, I just took pictures and let him play...then gave him a bath later. That's what washable markers are for!

2 comments:
This seems to be a new post, but why are your dates in Oct? It is just the little bit of OCD in me and it is driving me nuts!
Cute photos of the kids, I can't believe how fast Jack is growing! You are a kind mom to let him color with markers... I would have taken them away from Hailey. I hate cleaning up marker mess all over everything!
What are you up too? How is the family & your mom?
They are so so cute! I just love them to bits.
-Tia
Post a Comment