Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life's Good...when you are leaving on a cruise!

How great is my job??!!!
I own all the stamps and accessories I want, free...
I pay our mortgage and utilities by showing people how to stamp,
My company sends me on a FREE cruise every single year...not just me but John too, and they even pay for our flight, transfers, gratuities on the ship...everything!!!
As we pack to take off for BERMUDA, I just wanted to take a minute to say out loud (or in type, on my blog) how thankful I am that Stampin' Up! came in to my life. It is a great challenge and it does take work...but my work is making stuff like this cute little flip book....Here it is all the way closed and folded up...And here it is all the way open. There are little flaps for journaling and pictures all over. What a fun project. And what a fun job! I made a few of these books for some of my best friends, whom I would never have known if it weren't for Stampin' Up! and who are going cruisin' this week too! We are flying on Friday to NYC, where we will stay a night before the cruise, then we will stay there a night after the cruise too. We plan to see Spamalot, Wicked, and all the highlights of NYC while we are there. I am sure I will post when I am home; but until then...hugs!







9 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so glad you are a fellow blogger!! It is way to fun. I like that now I can see all the new projects. I love the Easter eggs. Where does time go, Drew is all grown up!!! I'll add you to my friends list. :)

Unknown said...

cute blog. You never called this week! Let me know if you need help. Have fun on the trip. Check out my blog!

Jennie said...

this is so cute! i love it! and how fun that you get to go on a cruise!

love your blog! i have already added you to my blog roll!

have fun!

elshmobelsh said...

Hey Brandi,

I'm a blogger too. It's way addicting! Looks like you've got a GREAT start! Have fun on your cruise!

Elsje

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

So fun to catch up with you through blogging. Be careful it is truly addicting! I have reconnected with so many loved friends. It is awesome! Your family is adorable and it was so fun to see a glimpse into their little personalities. LOve you!

Anonymous said...

super cute blog!!!

Natalie said...

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! I'm so happy to see that you joined the blogging world! It's such a great way to keep in touch with good friends :) Check our blog if you'd like http://nataliespot.blogspot.com/

*Jane Lee* said...

Brandi, I hope you had a super fun time on your cruise. NOW, it's time for a new post. :O)

Jennie said...

are you back?

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Dell TV Coupon Code