Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lily Jane Barnard, 4 years old

Our beautiful little girl...all sunshine and spunk. She is definitely a force to be reckoned with, though you might never guess it from her angelic little smile.
L.J., as I often call her, loves to make everyone laugh. She is funny and silly all the time and always takes time to stop by for a hug. She is very loving and adores her brothers. She loves to look at the pictures of John and I on our wedding day. When I said something about her getting married someday, she asked who the boy would be. I told her that when it was time, she could choose the best nicest boy she knew.
She said, "Mommy I think I should choose Drew."Lily is very good with Jack and plays with him every day when Drew is at school. By about 1pm Lily Jane starts asking if we can go pick up Drew from school yet, and if she can call her dad. Her favorite times are definitely when everyone is home together. (So are mine!) This was a fun morning jaunt in the "Thomas the Tank Engine" tent. Jack and Lily are just chillin', enjoying some pancakes.Lily Jane's favotite toys--twin dolls she got for Christmas. They are Dora the Explorer's baby brother and sister. Lily has named hers Cutie Boy and Cutie Girl. We think that's pretty cute.My girl (naturally) enjoys stamping! This is her mass-production of valentines for her friends at dance class. It was quite the undertaking and we had a great time working on it together. I was impressed with her attention span for the project!Our dancer! We enrolled LJ in the community center dance class this year. She has taken very well to it and is one of the best in her class. She talks about her teacher and dance class friends all the time. We also recently got her started in a gymnastics class and she REALLY loves it so far. With her fearless attitude and affinity for acrobatic stunts, gymnastics was a natural fit for her.
(Lily's on the far left)
(That's Lily in the middle)
We sure love our little girl! She was such a handful as a 2-3 year old...it has been fun for her to mature a little and just be our little sweetheart. *sigh* if she could only stay 4 forever...









No comments:

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Dell TV Coupon Code