Friday, March 21, 2008

A little Stampin' fun

I am so excited! I hardly ever create anything on my own these days, I usually copy from other people's blogs...but tonight I have a downline meeting and I wanted to create some special make & takes for them. Here is what I came up with:
This is one of the accents and elements tins. I embossed the outside in silver--added cardstock and ribbon, then one of the sticky cuts hearts with the chunky sprinkles glitter over it. Last, a flower and pearl from the pretties kit.
Here is how it looks when the tin is open...I finished it as a picture frame. But it could hold a set of cards or trinkets, or a gift .

I did get this idea from someone else, but this is my version. It's the old bag-a-lope idea (seal the envelope, cut out the corners...the corners are cut out using the tag punch for this one) done with the awesome new carousel notes.
I hope the meeting tonight goes well, and that my downline will love these projects as much as I do! (PS-This is the first time I tried taking schmancy pics of projects--It was pretty fun and I think they turned out nice!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the pictures turned out well!

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Dell TV Coupon Code