Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Warning: This post has lots of pictures! :)


Our 4th of July festivities consisted of:

Patriotic manicures & pedicures for the Barnard girls...

A picnic in the woods with my parents and sister

we went up to the silver lake flats.....

...and set up our picnic in the middle of nowhere! It was awesome.
Did our fair share of eating...
... And I had to get my annual red white & blue photo shoot in:




(This is Jack's latest "I've got something up my sleeve" look)
Drew wanted to try taking a picture so I showed him how and he took this one of me! Impressive huh! He has asked me if he can take a picture every time he sees the camera since then.
Then we watched the PG fireworks from the lawn at the Junior High. The fireworks show was AWESOME!!!!!! Afterward we rushed home to bed so we could go see hot air balloons first thing the next morning. I'll post some pics from that soon.

We love America!!!!!
Originally we were supposed to be in Logan for the club, fireworks, car show, etc...but our van was in the shop! Our "plan B" worked out well, we thought! You know what they say about the best-laid plans!

9 comments:

Sheena said...

i love the traditions.... painting nails, taking pictures, and have a family picnic... sounds like some good ones to start doing.

Hayley said...

I love the "I've got something up my sleeve look." It cracked me up. You look beautiful in those pics too.

Jennie said...

i have patriotic nails and toes too! isn't it so fun!

Hans and Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hans and Laurel said...

I love having the kids dress up in patriotic colors. This was the first year that I didn't make them and now after seeing your cute pictures I wish that I had. They really look good. I guess I'll have to wait for next year.

Payne Family said...

What a fun 4th!! I love when you can spend all day with the Fam.

Jill said...

Looks like a fun holiday! Okay so your breaking dawn counter is way cooler than mine! :) Aren't you so excited! I pre-ordered my book from seagull book and I seriously can't wait. I'm re-reading the 2nd one now so I'll remember all the details!

Mike, Jodi, Bryson, Callie & Mylie Schwartz said...

Hi Brandy,
This is Jodi (Matt's sister), do you remember me? I got your blog address from my sister Lindsey and I just wanted to tell you how cute your kids are. You should email me your email address so I can invite you to look at my blog. jlslogan@aol.com

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

He did an amazing job taking your picture. You look beautiful...I would hire him :) Can he make me look that good?

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Dell TV Coupon Code