Thursday, July 3, 2008

New addition to the stamp room

I love good space saving/organizing ideas. I got this idea from another demonstrator, and I LOVE it! These are just organizing rails from IKEA. You can find them in the kitchen department, and they also sell buckets and things that hang from them. I mounted 3 of the shorter ones ($3.99ea.) in my stamp room. They make a great, out-of-the-way, easy-to-view and convenient storage pleace for all of my biggest punches. Hooray!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

this is a great idea! i love it! man... i really need to go to that store!!!!

Jill said...

When I first saw that idea I thought it was brilliant! Now I just have to wait to come out to Utah so I can go to IKEA and get them!!!!!!! 2 more weeks. Yippee!

Jill said...

WOw you have posted a ton since I've checked last. Yellowstone looks like a blast. How fun that you all could be together in a motor home.
Love the storage idea for the punch. Hope you get your oven fixed soon.

Hans and Laurel said...

Someday when I can have a craft room, this just might have to go in it. I love seeing what everyone comes up with. Storage is key!

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Dell TV Coupon Code