Monday, August 18, 2008

Breaking Dawn

So...did you like it, love it, hate it?
I finished it on the 4th, have pondered it much and I plan to write my whole review here (cause it's my blog and I can)
but first I'm wondering about your opinion.
Please comment here, and/or answer my poll to the left. Thanks!
** Please don't view the comments if you don't want to see spoilers! **
** And, that being said, please feel free to include spoilers in your comment! **

6 comments:

Brigitte Ballard said...

It was my least favorite of the series, but I accept it. There are things I love and things I hate things.

By the way... the movie date has been moved up for the release of twilight. Now it is in November!

Jill said...

I loved it. There were parts I didn't love, but I was very happy she became a vampire and stayed with Edward. I also like that they were able to have a baby. Weird name though.

pamela said...

i ranted about this on my blog a few weeks back.

i hated the whole series. and then i read the synopsis of book 4 on wikipedia, and i decided i hated hated the synopsis. does this count?

Anonymous said...

I was happy with the way the book went. I am glad that Bella was not turned into a vampire and then they just rode off into the sunset. It gave a feeling of the life Bella and Edward were going to have together.
I was also pleased with the way Bella became a vampire. If it had just been Edward turning her on the wedding night he would have had a chance to over think it and torment himself with it. As it was he had to change her to save her life and that is something he might still feel guilty about but not too guilty.
Overall it was not my fave of the series and it had a kinda sad note of finality. However I am pretty happy with it.

-Tia

Hans and Laurel said...

I haven't read it yet. I kept seeing all about it coming out and I hadn't read any of the other books so I had to start at the begining. I loved the first one. I couldn't put it down. Now I am waiting for Amazon to ship the other three. I can't wait

Lacey said...

I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it either. I'm glad she ended up with Edward and I like that he "saved" her life by turning her into a vampire...but I think the whole imprinting thing with Jacob was weird and Renesmee is a really weird name. But all in all, I like happy endings and this was one, so...yeah. That is my opinion.

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Dell TV Coupon Code