Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Tia!

My little sister CHANTIA, (my only sibling) turned 27 this month!
Weird!
Actually her b-day was on the 15th, and here is how her big day went down:
Tia got a chic new haircut...we had dinner at Mimi's-yum!...Delicious carrot cake from Kneader's...presents and a bit of family time...
Just one little taste...?
Mmmm, at last!
(Jack shows off his new and improved untensil-usage skills)



The fam gathered at our house for the celebration

Awww..sisters!


Chantia with our parents..what a good pic! I love you guys so much! I should have hopped in and this would have been a complete family photo.

And-here we are, 25 years ago...in 1983! Chantia, age2. Brandi, age7.

"I smile because you're my sister, I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it!"

bwaaa-ha-ha...Hope your birthday was fab, Tia!

1 comment:

Jill said...

How fun...tell Tia happy bday for me. She is always so nice to me!! That younger picture of you two is priceless. Adorable!!

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Dell TV Coupon Code