Wednesday, May 21, 2008

David or David?

I am such an American Idol junkie!
I have never loved both of the finalists so much! It is so fun, because it will be great whoever wins. I really think it will be good either way--for both of them, but
based on last night alone I think it would have to be David Archuleta!
However, I think David Cook is more ready to make an album right now, knows his style better, is more marketable to everyone, and I think he is the one I would be more likely to listen to. A lot of people say he is arrogant...I don't think so. But I hated Bo Bice for that reason, and a lot of people disagreed with me. Anyway--may the best David win!

3 comments:

Jill said...

It was an awesome season...they are both super talented. I agree with your words though. David C is more solid in his style and I can't wait to buy his album. I did think he was a little cocky though and that bugged. Anyways!!!!! I love them both too!

Mortons Love said...

HULLOO Brandi! I'm so glad you found us. I can't beleive how big your kids are and another one too. They are super cute! I'll definitely be keeping tabs on you guys!

Jill said...

I really love American Idol. I'm kind of sad its over. I felt the same. I did want cook to win just a little more because I would love to buy his album.

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Dell TV Coupon Code