Today, my firstborn turned SEVEN!!! We started the day's festivities by bringing him breakfast in bed. As he requested: eggs, toast, and milk.
John took the birthday boy and LJ to see Wall-E, while they were gone I decorated for the party-inside and out!
Drew had about 8 friends plus some family here for his Scooby-Doo pajama party. We played "pin the collar on scooby" (home-made by John & Drew, cool, huh!) and the "scooby snack drop"...

...and busted open a mystery machine pinata. (I love the mystery machine!)
Drew had a "surfin' scooby" cake I ordered form Macey's (Our oven has been broken for over a year, and the reason I miss it most is for making birthday cakes for the kids. How sad is that!?)
Drew received a lot of great presents, Carson even bought him a scooter with his very own money! Thank you everyone!!!
We are so proud of our amazing, fun, bright, sweet, 7-year-old boy. YWhat a great kid!Y
2 years ago
3 comments:
i love the pin the collar on scooby! cool.
So fun! Lovin' the pinata! How can you survive a whole year without your oven working - you are awesome!
Happy (late) Birthday Drew!! Looks like his party was a hit!
Post a Comment