Well I am finally writing about the AWESOME time I had on the Founder's Circle trip!!
The Founder's Circle consists of the demonstrators who are the top achievers for the past Stampin' Up! year. This was my 3rd year to make the Founder's Circle, out of 6 years as a demo. Among other things, all the Founder's Circle Achievers get invited to an all-expense-paid, pampering, relaxing trip. It is SWEE--EET!
This year there were about 130 demonstrators there. Pretty elite, considering there are about 50,000 demonstrators in the U.S!
Our destination was St. George, UT. (Not too far from home for me, but with the pampering, no kids, me-time...I might as well be in Timbuktu-it's definitely a "getaway"!) St. George was great because we were so close to shopping, the Theatre, and good Restaurants. We stayed at a brand-new Marriott and we took up the whole hotel! It was great because they could just cater to us specifically, as if we aren't spoiled enough on this trip...
Here is what greeted me on my room door!
Seriously they do an unbelievable job. This year they even made little Founder's Circle yearbooks for us, with picures and e-mail addresses of everyone there. We signed them and stuff too. I felt like I got to know even more people than usual.
The Gathering Place-designed for us to gather in...it was all lovely and comfy. Plus they gave us a little tin bucket to fill with candy as desired...
...and refill as desired! and we shared all our best business tips with each other.
Shelli had her mom with her this year, it it always great to visit with her and hang out. Shelli actually got a cute pic of the entire group on PJ night and posted it on her blog here.
Another important part of PJ night: the big SWAP! Here are just a few of my faves.
One SU thing I will never tire of: pillow gifts! And this trip had some of the best gifts ever! Pink leather purse and wallet, fuzzy pink blanket, travel bag, charm necklace, stamps & accessories, and more!
We barely squeezed in time for them among all our SHOPPING!!
Just a few of my purchases--oh and my cute new wallet from SU!
Just a few of my purchases--oh and my cute new wallet from SU!It's pretty fun with games and fun stuff. I even won at Bingo!
After the Kanab plant, we visited the park that SU built, with the rubber ground cover. it's bouncy.
One of my good SU pals, Dawn Rapsas.
The park was even more fun that usual with crazy Ashley to spice things up.
The entire ground is covered in Shredded Stampin' Up! rubber. It is a sight to behold.
It just does not get cuter than Wendy and Wendy showing off designer series paper popcorn holders, handmade by Shelli! :)
After our movie night, we didn't want to go to bed 'cause then the trip would be over! So we stayed up playing Phase 10-and met a new friend, Barb Mullikin. As we discussed, this was a good way to end the trip.
5 comments:
Merry Christmas!
it looks like this was lotsa fun!
Ya you have the best job ever! I'm so jealous of all those fun gifts! I know you work hard to get them though. So fun!
It is good to finally hear from you! I hope that you are feeling better. What a fun trip... We all wish we could be Brandi! Let me know when you will be in Logan again, I would love to see you! We sure do miss our favorite neighbors ever!
Looks so fun! Shelli is super good at pampering and spoiling you demonstrators, without you guys I wouldn't get a pay check :) Congrats!
What a great trip! I want to play in rubber scraps. How FUN!
Miss hearing from you! I hope all is well
Post a Comment