This Saturday I went with my 2 sisters-in-law, Erin and Leslie to Swiss days in Heber. It was my first time to go there and it was so fun! I think I will try to make it a yearly event.
I got some good stuff for my big shelf...the wire pumpkin, the ghost and the little pumpkin garland. There were a lot of cute Halloween things, it was hard to pick. But I am happy with my decision.
My other purchase...a very very big magnet board. I don't know the dimensions but it takes up the whole wall between the kitchen and stamp room. Perfect to display lots of photos or stampin projects. I'm happy with this purchase too! You might think I'd buy some gifts for Christmas or something, but nope I spent all my $$ on me. I had a great time...I don't really mind crowds of people and the "swiss taco" was yummy. Thanks for inviting me Leslie!!!
2 years ago
9 comments:
i think big magnet boards are a neccessity. i just purchased my first.
How fun! I love Swiss days. My grandparents live up there so we would go every year growing up...it's awesome. Did you hear how the girls did with their SU booth? I am curious to know!
Cute stuff you got!!
How fun! I use to go to Swiss days with my mom and out hubbies but I have missed it the last couple of years. I can never remember when it's going on... If you go next year, Give me a holler and reminder :)
Fun fun...super cute stuff! I have wanted to go to Swiss Days but havn't made it up there yet. :)
Aw! I want that magnet board! Super cute!
I purchased the same pumpkin garland...how funny. Two great minds think alike! It was fun to see you up at Swiss days. Maybe next year we should go together?
You found some great buys. I love magnet board. You can never go wrong with one of those.
I've heard of the swiss days and the swiss tacos. I really want to go next year, cute stuff!!
You got some way cute things. I might have to take an adventure to it next year.
Post a Comment