John was working from home tonight and left the room for a few minutes.
When he came back this is what he found.
Jack had climbed up on the couch...
...and gotten the computer situated on his lap, just like daddy.
He was just working away on the keyboard.
all done!
6 comments:
He is so cute!
Your kids are so cute! I have really enjoyed getting to know them through your blog ... :)
Yes, I still have your warmer (I am so so sorry!) We are going to be traveling south a week from Friday. Can I drop it off, or meet you somewhere close to the freeway? Maybe we can catch dinner or something!
That is too cute!! Isn't it funny how they love to copy their parents...or anyone for that matter.
Advanced indeed...:0
Brandi, this is so dang cute. It is so good of you to run and get your camera. I probably would have been freaking out, trying to get to the computer before it falls! Cute pics!
Your kids are all darling! They grow so fast and want to be just like their mommy or daddy! Swiss days is fun huh? I LOVE the magnet board that you purchased. I need one of those!
Post a Comment