Friday, September 12, 2008

Healthy at my house

The other day Lily Jane played at a friend's house. When I picked her up the other mom said to me,
"She wanted seconds on fruit snacks but I didn't dare give her any because I know you guys are really healthy at your house."
I was dumbfounded. What!?
People think we are healthy!?
Hooray! I am definitely partly succesful at my attempt to seem like a qualified mom.
At least one person actually thinks I am providing good nutrition for my children. YAY!
Well, I do try.
It is just that the child in question, Lily, would completely subsist on chocolate milk and (the aforementioned) fruit snacks if I would let her. As it is, she almost does anyway. BUT...one definite success...all three of my kids LOVE BROCCOLI!! We eat it at least 3 times a week. Yummy! Here is the proof.
"We are really healthy over here at my house!"


3 comments:

Sheena said...

How did you do it? Kyndra HATES broccoli and when i was prego with her i hated it too. Please tell me your secret.

Anonymous said...

So you have mastered the veggies, now we just gotta teach them to use silverware. :P They are so darn cute i just adore them Love you all.
-tia

Shauna said...

That is awesome! I wish my boys would eat more veges :)

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Dell TV Coupon Code