Saturday, September 27, 2008

Scrap-A-Thon!

I just had to share a few pics from my Fall 2008 Scrap-A-Thon!
This was one of my favorite stampin' classes ever! It was at my house on Sept 27, and the class lasted about 4 hours. Everyone got to make 8 full 2-page layouts.
The projects were all themed for the last half of the year. The layouts we did were: Back-to-School, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Autumn, Winter, Camping & Birthday.


The late-night prep: when will I ever learn?
Helpers: What would I do without them?
John and Kaylyn both pitched in...
I just love this sight so much I had to take a picture!
Everything all organized and ready to go......
The best part--The Projects!This class was a huge success and so fun to do. My job really is fun!
I am planning to host a Scrap-a-Thon again in the spring. Enjoy!

No comments:

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Dell TV Coupon Code