Thursday, June 19, 2008

carnies, anyone?

Tonight we went over to "Strawberry Days", the annual Pleasant Grove City celebration. They have a carnival where each ticket is $1 and each ride is like 2-4 tickets. It is the biggest rip-off ever. So, of course we had to go and enjoy it! The kids all loved the rides--even Jack had a turn on the bug ride and the giant Slide. I went on one ride, (called the orbiter, I think? It was like the scrambler at Lagoon, but it lifts up in the air and goes really fast.) and....well let's just say I will not be trying that one again. Don't get me wrong, I am not just a pansy, I generally like rides, like roller coasters, Lagoon, Disneyland...but sheesh! I just wish I would have noticed the warning sign about how the "ride travels in an excess of 2G's" BEFORE I got on. Anyway here we are:

No comments:

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Dell TV Coupon Code