Monday, June 23, 2008

new family pictures

ah, the joy and pain of a family photo shoot. I actually was fairly pleased with how things turned out. What do you think??

DREW, age ALMOST 7


LILY JANE, age 4 1/2


JACK, 18 months

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, your family is beautiful! Great, great, great pictures.

Sheena said...

They turned out really cute! I love your pick of colors!!

Dawn G. said...

Love the family pictures! We just got ours done in Feb. I'll have to upload ours. I can't believe you went back to long hair. It drives me crazy when mine gets past my neck :)

I like your wedding pictures too.

Love,
Dawn

P.S. How is your mom?

Jill said...

Well, you are all adorable, so of course they will be cute! They turned out great. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!!

Krista said...

they turned out soo good!

Hayley said...

What a darling fam you have! I think they turned out great!

Jill said...

They all are so cute. I can't believe you got all 3 to smile so good at once!

Anonymous said...

Guess who just found your blog through Charies....

HEHE.

www.lifeontheisland.wordpress.com

Come and say Hi sometime.

B Beach said...

Hey these turned out nice, your family looks great! We've never actually tried a family photo yet, you're brave and we're lazy, tell John "hi."

pamela said...

wow, they look great. we are so scared of the difficulties of family pictures that we've never done them.

Jessie said...

Cute pictures! I'm so glad I found you guys! Your kids are adorable and Lily looks just like you!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

They don't get any better than that! What GREAT pictures of everyone! YOu have a beautiful family!

We have never had our family picture taken professionaly. I think it is abou time.

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Dell TV Coupon Code