Friday, June 20, 2008

Just keepin' it real...

*Sigh* so, this is what happens at my house if I ignore the laundry for 10 days or so. I definitely am paying the price now! This will keep me busy for the weekend. Funny thing to put on the blog, but my friend Charie did something similar on hers and it made me laugh. It's not pretty, it's just the reality of things. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Sheena said...

That is a lot of laundry. I hope you have something fun planned for this weekend besides laundry.

Payne Family said...

I feel your pain!! Yes the babies are wearing the outfits you gave them. They have been so great. Thanks
Your kids are getting so big I just can't believe it. they look like they have a great time at the carnival

Jill said...

I know how you feel, I did laundry all day yesterday. Not fun.

pamela said...

if i didn't do laundry for 10 days, it would look way worse than that!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I agree that doesn't look to bad to me :) LOved it though...it made me smile!

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Dell TV Coupon Code