Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary to US!!

9 years!
It was on this very day (a partly-cloudy Thursday) in 1999 when I became Brandi Barnard, the luckiest girl in the world! Seriously, John is such a great guy! He is funny, talented, sweet, romantic, he cooks, he cleans, he is a great dad, he's HOT, and he loves me! I love being married to John. Happy anniversary to us! Yay love!

6 comments:

Bouchizzle said...

AW you guys are so cute! Where did you get married?

Sheena said...

happy anniversary you two!! You both look so young in your wedding pictures.

Jill said...

Congrats! Are you doing anything fun?

brandi said...

I know, we look so young to me too. :) We got married at the Logan temple! And I think we are doing a movie, dinner, and another movie.(Nerds!) Maybe some window shopping too. It is just so fun to be able to go out and leave the kids at our house with Kaylyn. We feel much more free to stay gone as long as we want when the kids are home and Kaylyn an just go to bed.

Jill said...

Congrats! Happy anniversary guys. Those pictures are awesome...so young and cute! Have fun tonight, sounds like a blast to me!

Jennie said...

what beautiful wedding pics! happy day to you!

 

Web Site Hit Counters
Dell TV Coupon Code