
This is my cousin, Kaylyn. She is such a doll. She is 20 now and has always been more like a sister or a niece to me. Anyway she is starting at UVU this Fall and is going to be living with us! She moved in this week and it has been great to have her around. Free babysitter!! Ha, just a joke, K! (mostly...) Oh notice the roses in the background...and here is a boquet I put together today from my garden.
And, there's another new addition at our house...air conditioning! Yep, that's right...BYE-BYE swamp cooler (and good riddance!)
I got a $2000 performance bonus from Stampin' Up! this month and this is what I bought with it...central air. I am so proud of myself! (I hope that doesn't sound bad...I am just so excited that I could contibute something big to our house, from my very own pocket!)
Isn't she a beauty?....
7 comments:
Your roses are pretty! They are so full of color. YEAH on the Stampin Up! check!! What a great way to help the whole family out! Hopefully you will have to use it this summer!
Your AC looks gorgeous! Oh, and your flowers are pretty too. Is that Mel's kiddo? CRIKEY! She's a knockout! Boys, watch out! Holey moley! 2G's from Stampin' Up!? How would it be... :o)
Wow! Fun times around your place! I love the flowers...they are beautiful. Congrats on your bonus, that is awesome! A/C is a must...you will be lovin' that. Although I hear Utah has been cold still...I am melting out here!
Yay for AC! That is awesome you got such a big bonus. Congrats! How fun to have your niece living with you. I LOVE your roses! I can smell them now!
That is exciting! I think it is so great that you can contribute something so wonderful to your family. I'm sure you do more than provide an a/c =) It sounds like it has been a busy time for you, adding people and a dog.
good for you! it sounds like you are doing great!
and how fun to have your cuz live with you! i have a younger cousin like that too and we are super close! gotta love it!
Brandi, you are so funny! A pic of the AC! Love it!
Post a Comment